Canon PIXMA MG3051 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Pixma, Installation Manual and Software, Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The canon pixma mg 3051 all in one printer, You will not have to fret about the hideous performance since that is something that you will not get from this printer. For your final thought, despite the fact that the printer offers you the typical efficiency, you will certainly be glad knowing that Canon PIXMA MG3051 is marked for the inexpensive cost. That is because 65 dollars is the cost that you need to pay if you wish to get this printer. With that said cheap price, the functions are definitely outstanding. In term of appearance, you might not have the ability to obtain the type of fresh and modern looking layout. Nevertheless, this printer does not have that type of old or antique looking layout. You could still make certain that the overall layout of Canon PIXMA MG3051 can still be matched with many different lifestyles that you have nowadays. For the highlights, this printer additionally has a great deal of attributes so that this printer is called the all in one printer.
That is due to the fact that this printer could print, copy, scan as well as fax anything that you require. In conclusion, this printer is additionally worth to buy if you are trying to find a printer for your small office or service needs. That is since this printer could only provide you the maximum printing rate of eight pictures every second for the black as well as white printing. For the photo as well as shade printing needs, of course you will require the slower time when you are printing using Canon PIXMA MG3051. It holds true that if you are comparing the specific efficiency for all those functions over, you will obtain the typical result from this printer. For example are the tool top quality print and also the average printing speed. The exact same point is obtained the copy and also scan feature of this printer. Nonetheless, you will certainly not have to fret about that given that Canon PIXMA MG3051 supplies you something like many various other printers supply.
That suggests, you will certainly not obtain the type of underrated printer such as something that is totally old and worthless. Something that you should highlight from this printer is that this printer is not as fast as several various other modern printers nowadays. The good news is, the printing quality is something that you could count at. That is because the printing top quality of this printer is considered as something excellent. If you are asking for the performance of the various other attributes such as scanning and also copying, both of those functions have the typical efficiency. Canon IJ Setup Pixma
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3051 Review
- 2 Printer
- 3 Copier
- 4 Scanner
- 5 General
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3051 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 7 Troubleshooting
- 8 Canon MG3051 Printer Manual Installations
- 9 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG3051
- 10 Canon PIXMA MG3051 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Review
- PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml
- CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver Download
|Print Speed||(up to)Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5 Picoliters|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-145 Pigment Black Ink
CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 5” X 5”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR
20 Sheets of 4” x 6” Glossy Photo Paper
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode
Line Scanning Speed:
|Color Depth||48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)|
|Max. Document Size||8.5” x 11.7” (A4)/LTR|
PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app1, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows® 10,Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac:14 Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems:15 iOS®, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices17
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
|Software Included||Setup Software and User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG3000 Printer Driver
My Image Garden
Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG3051
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG3051 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG3051
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG3051 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG2560 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG3051. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.0a||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||4.3.4||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||6.05b||21 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series MP Drivers Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.02||68 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||2.7.1||9.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||2.3.4||25 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||2.61.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)||2.61.10||391 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12||2.7.1||1.9 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MGv3051 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||5.8 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||6.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3051 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.