Canon PIXMA MG2550s Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Instructions Manual and MFC Printer Software Driver Download For Mac, windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG2550S’s excellent daily All-In-One for printing, scanning and copying. From text-heavy files to household pictures, the small print engine is constructed for high quality as well as ease-of-use. The excellent residence All-In-One, letting you print, scan and copy documents and also photos at rate without jeopardizing on quality. Simple to utilize, the Canon PIXMA MG2550S is a stylish, portable and desk-friendly gadget with effective functions for every house individual. Conveniently arrange as well as print your photos with the face-recognition features of My Image Garden application, while CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM opens up a globe of innovative possibilities with its option of styles from professional artists, all offered for you to use as postcards, calendars, birthday cards as well as a lot more. Photos are ample– it’s the slowest to print 4×6 photos, yet not by a lot.
The Canon PIXMA MG2550S offers unbelievable worth for money: an affordable home printer that generates remarkable quality documents and photos. FINE Cartridge technology suggests deep blacks, brilliant colours as well as a stunning degree of detail. Making use of the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges, you can save as high as 30% on the price each web page compared to their common equivalents. Get more web pages each cartridge and go longer in between cartridge replacements; the Canon PIXMA MG2550S won’t set you back the planet to run. Usage much less power with Auto Power On/Off. Struck print on your laptop computer as well as watch as the printer instantly arises from its power-saving mode, prepared to print without also changing it on. Copying had not been quick, and the Canon Pixma MG2250’s outcome lost a few of the detail. The MG2250 is really sensibly quick at scanning, and even at 600dpi, its 35 secs is very affordable.
Nevertheless, the outcomes lack information, as well as the colours are paler compared to they must be. Flaws likewise turned up. The cover is a little weak, although it is exceptionally adjustable, so you can scan larger publications as well as things. the Canon Pixma MG2250 is reasonably slow-moving, although not fatally so. Indeed, in Typical text setting its price of 7.1 ppm is only 1.4 ppm far from the number uploaded at the fastest setting, in spite of the latter outcome being pale as well as imprecise. It’s much darker in the 7.1 ppm setting, although the personalities stay rather blurry. Yet even the very best outcome lacks quality, regardless of its sluggish 1.9 ppm rate. It’s even more effective at graphics, although the moments right here are lacklustre. The fastest 3.2 ppm setting is too light, and the center setting goes for a slow 2.1 ppm. The palette below is pleasantly balanced, if not revealing terrific information or precision of colour. Images suffice– it’s the slowest to print 4×6 images, yet not by a lot. The colour lacks vibrancy.
From text-heavy records to family members images, the small print engine is built for high quality and ease-of-use. The ideal home All-In-One, allowing you print, scan as well as copy documents and also photos at speed without compromising on quality. Conveniently organise as well as print your images with the face-recognition attributes of My Image Garden app, while CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM opens up a globe of imaginative possibilities with its choice of layouts from specialist musicians, all offered for you to make use of as postcards, calendars, birthday cards and a lot a lot more.
Also, Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5700 Wireless Setup & Driver Download
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG2550s Review:” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Canon PIXMA MG2550s Ink Cartridges”]
- Standard Ink Cartridges
- PG-545 (Black)
- CL-546 (Colour)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges
- PG-545XL (Black)
- CL-546XL (Colour)
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications”]
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹
- Borderless Printing: Not available
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper)
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m²
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”OS Compatibility”]
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG2550s Wireless Setup:” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma MG2550s Use Manual Online:” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide..
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale..
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG2550s How To Scan” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG2550s in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG2550s series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG2550s. A disk image will be created.
- Double click the disk image.
- Double click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver and Software Download” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]