Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Pixma, Manual Installations and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon Pixma MG 2920 is one of the terrific basic printers with fundamental functions, plus you can have this printer with an instead cheap cost. This printer is a multifunction one with printing, scanning and copying functions. It is a fantastic option for a local business proprietor, but it is also an excellent printer for an individual house printer. With inkjet shade technology combined with Canon FINE patented technology from Canon, you could enjoy sharp text outcomes, along with thorough photos, results from this printer. One more attribute like cloud solution assistance as well as mobile printing is incredibly beneficial when you have data separated on your devices. Designed to be a practical device in your house, the black PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon has the ability to print, scan, and copy records as well as photos while showcasing a portable form. How to Connect Canon Pixma MG2920 printer to wifi.?
The mobile printing attribute allows you to print straight from your mobile phones by attaching it to the printer utilizing a wireless network. You can also utilize this attribute also when the printer connected to your COMPUTER making use of USB wire. There are 2 cartridges for this printer, one cartridge for black shade and the one for other shades like cyan, magenta and also yellow. With 1280 nozzles arrangement, you can expect a terrific organization conventional results either for printing or copying outcomes. if you want to take pictures and also print it, you could locate a PictBridge port in this Canon Pixma MG2920 and straight print your images from your electronic cameras. An additional helpful feature regarding images is the capacity of this printer to print pictures from HD movies or videos by time out it as well as print it. Very easy to use however could come in handy for a particular circumstance.
The maximum size of paper that this printer can deal with is legal document papers, with the input and also outcome capacity of 60 sheets. Or even if its tray can’t hold several documents, this printer developed for one user for the best benefit. Canon Pixma MG2920 can print as much as 8 web pages per min for black and white documents, and up to 4 pages for the color file. Not really excellent yet it is a basic printer with cheap price besides. There are not much of fantastic features that this printer needs to deals, yet it is definitely a terrific option if you just requires fundamental printer functions. The gadget also has Wi-Fi connection for usage with a variety of mobile devices and also computers. The printer is capable of resolutions approximately 4800 x 600 dpi as well as could deal with files up to 8.5 x 14″, or legal dimension. Furthermore, it could produce prints at a price of 8 ipm in black & white or 4 ipm in color.
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Ink For Canon PIXMA MG2920“]
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2920 Ink Cartridges
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2920 Specifications
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG2920
- 5 Canon MG2920 Printer Manual Installations
- 6 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG2920
- 7 Canon PIXMA MG2920 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Ink Cartridges
- PG-245 Pigment Black
- CL-246 Color Ink
- PG-245XL Pigment Black
- CL-246XL Color Ink
Recommended: Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver Download
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Specifications
|Printing Technology||Hybrid Ink System with FINE Print Head Technology|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 600 dpi
Black: 600 x 600
|Print Speed||Color: 4 ipm
Black: 8 ipm
|Maximum Print Width||8″ (20.3 cm)|
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960
Pigment Black: 320
|Ink Droplet Size||2 and 5 picoliter|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PG-245 Pigment Black
CL-246 Color Ink
PG-245XL Pigment Black
CL-246XL Color Ink
|Print Features||CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint+, document printing, Full HD Movie Print, special filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, PIXMA Printing Solutions, quiet mode, wireless auto power on, Wireless PictBridge, wireless printing, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Hybrid Ink System, 4-color cartridge system|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Color: 48-bit input / 24-bit output
Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit output
|Reflective Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)|
|Scanner Drivers||Windows: TWAIN 1.9, WIA
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode|
|Number of Copies||Up to 32|
|First Copy-Out Time||31 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard copy|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Envelope: U.S. #10 envelope
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm), Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.0 x 13.2″ (20.3 x 33.6 cm)|
|Paper Capacity||Rear Tray: 60 sheets Letter / 10 sheets Legal / 20 sheets 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm) photo paper
Output Tray: 10 sheets plain paper
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0
|Channels||1-11 or 1-13|
|Range||164′ (50 m)|
|Setup||WPS (Push button configuration/PIN code method)
|Mobile Printing Features||Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 8.1, 8, 7 SP1, 7, Vista SP2, Vista SP1, XP SP3 (32-bit)
Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.9
iOS, Android, Windows RT
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Printing (Copy): 11 W
Standby (Minimum): 1.6 W
Off: 0.3 W
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Humidity: 10 to 90%, relative non-condensing
Recommended Temperature: 59 to 86°F (15 to 30°C)
Recommended Humidity: 10 to 80%, relative non-condensing
|Storage Conditions||Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 5 to 95%, relative non-condensing
|Environmental Compliance||EPEAT Silver|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||16.8 x 12.1 x 5.8″ (42.6 x 30.6 x 14.5 cm)|
|Weight||7.6 lb (3.5 kg)|
|Package Weight||10.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.0 x 14.5 x 8.0″|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”OS Compatibility“]
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[su_spoiler title=”Setup For Windows” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
[su_spoiler title=”Setup For Mac” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG2920
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma MG2920 Use Manual Online” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Canon MG2920 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG2920 How To Scan” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG2920
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG2920 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG2920 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG2920. A disk image will be created.
- Double click the disk image.
- Double click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
[su_spoiler title=”Scanner Driver and Software Download” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-1″ anchor=”Canon PIXMA MG2920 Scanner Driver Download”]
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.[/su_spoiler]