Canon PIXMA MG2950 Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction, IJ Start Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Canon PIXMA MG2950 An all-in-one printer for £30 sounds pretty exceptional and on paper the Canon PIXMA MG2950 offers all the basics, including wireless connection for mobile print.Thanks to the boosted PIXMA Cloud Link, you could currently also access and print your records from Google Drive. Canon PIXMA MG2950 Print Quality and Costs, The top quality of prints from the machine is not exactly what we’ve concerned expect from Canon. Black text is tense, with some ink spread and also inadequate enrollment from one head-pass to the following. Colour fills in company graphics are fine, however turned around message shows breakup of the black background. Images are well recreated, with natural shades and also smooth changes.
PIXMA MG2950 Software Download Enter a cordless globe with this budget-friendly, portable Wi-Fi All-In-One that allows you easily print from your smartphone, tablet computer, electronic camera or the cloud. Merely link, copy, print as well as scan. Canon PIXMA MG2950 will certainly be a precise choice to help you meeting requirement in day-to-day printing. It has some fascinating attributes which have some important features in job. This printer functions effectively with Google Cloud Print Ready. It is a function which will certainly assist the individual to print any kind of documents from the web page that you have picked. It can be from some web pages of application or many other else. This printer comes from inkjet printer which excels in printing photos from some gadgets. On the other hand, this printer is additionally furnished with Quiet setting which sustains using printer properly.
This printer will work making use of FINE technology particularly when it comes to cartridges utilize. This technology will incorporate the black pigment shade with the dye in which will be very much good in outcome. On the other hand, using ChromaLife100+ in the printer will likewise make sure the prints having long lasting high quality particularly for its color resistance. Canon PIXMA MG2950 is additionally working with some user interface for any type of records it will get. The function PictBridge is available to assist the user having very easy access to print any type of pictures directly from the cam. The outcome will certainly be a lot better because it has 4800 dpi as the high resolution use in the printer. Take pleasure in the flexibility to print from the cloud. You could use your mobile phone or tablet to print images in secs from your Facebook, Twitter and on-line cds.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG2950
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2950 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon MG2950 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG2950
Canon PIXMA MG2950
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge
- PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge
- PG-240XL / CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver Download
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm3|
Colour:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm3
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour) 2|
|Ink Compatibility||PG-245 XL XL Black Ink|
CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink
PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;|
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||PIXMA Cloud Link1, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built in Wi-Fi8, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing4|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds 3|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi13|
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi13
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium7, My Image Garden14 Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Hi-Speed USB|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 5|
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT 12
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||6.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support. 11|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG2950
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG2950 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG2950
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG2950 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG2950. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|PIXMA MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||50 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||31 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 series XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 series CUPS Printer (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2950 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.7 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||236 KB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.