Canon PIXMA MG3250 Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Start Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Canon PIXMA MG3250 Stylish, small All-In-One with Wi-Fi, mobile printing and Auto Duplex. Canon has actually managed to load plenty of copier features into the MG3250’s push-button controls, which permit you to establish to 20 duplicates each time, select in between A4 papers and also A4 or 6x4in images or even resize originals to fit the outcome dimension. If your router doesn’t have WPS, utilize a momentary USB link to join the MG3250 to a wireless network, As there’s no display, this printer has to be joined to a cordless network using WPS or a USB link throughout arrangement. It’s an uncomplicated job, once we would certainly installed the software we just weren’t as well impressed with the printer’s wireless performance. Throughout our preliminary of print examines it was prone to stopping briefly mid-job with the Wi-Fi sign light flashing.
Pixma mg3250 printer software One is black as well as the various other tri-colour. This makes the printer very easy to solution, however can make it a bit much more pricey to run. The software package has been upgraded, with useful applets like the reversed-L designed ‘Quick Menu’, and also the little panel that is ‘Image Display’. There’s likewise ‘My Image Garden’, for sorting pictures and ‘Creative Park Premium’ for downloading photos and also images from specialist musicians– a function just readily available to individuals of genuine Canon inks. One of the things you should perform with the Canon PIXMA MG3250, just like the majority of printers, is to align the printheads. If you do this from Windows Printer Properties, the placement sheet that’s published is various from either of those shown in the handbook– so there are no instructions on the best ways to use it.
Easily print, copy and scan with this Wi-Fi All-In-One for use throughout the residence. With compact FastFront layout and also Auto Duplex, it likewise supports smart device printing as well as Apple AirPrint, It’s rather smart-looking, however it’s not especially very specified, with only small print rates and scan resolutions. Its controls are rather basic as well, without colour screen or sd card slots, recommending that its Wi-Fi assistance comes at the expenditure of various other beneficial attributes. The Pixma MG3250’s solitary paper input tray is an uncommon style that incorporates a 100-sheet input capability with an extensive location that captures published pages as they spill over the brief output flap.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3250 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3250 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon MG3250 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG3250
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3250 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Review
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Dye Color Cartridge
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Download
|Functions||Print, copy, scan|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi|
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: ~ 9.2 ipm|
Color: ~ 5.0 ipm
4×6 Borderless Photo: ~ 44 seconds
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2.0 pl|
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1152|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 black cartridge, 1 tricolor cartridge|
|Duplex Printing||Automatic duplex printing|
|Print Features||AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit|
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan (USB Only), Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Maximum Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.7 cm)|
|First Copy-Out Time||~ 20 seconds|
|Number of Copies||1 to 9, 20|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page,|
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)|
|Paper Sizes||4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)|
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
Letter: 8.5 x 11.0″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Legal: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
US #10 Envelopes
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4.0 x 6.0 to 8.5 x 11.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 to 21.59 x 27.94 cm)|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper|
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: US #10
|Paper Capacity||Output: 100 sheets|
|Computer Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1 & SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit|
Mac: OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.79
|Status Display||7-segment number LED|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.7 x 12.0 x 6.0″ (44.96 x 30.48 x 15.24 cm)|
|Weight||12.1 lb (5.49 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.0 x 15.8 x 9.1″|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG3250
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG3250 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG3250
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG3250 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG3250 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG3250. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||41 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.02||35 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3250 Series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3250 Series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||01.00||49 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.00.00||2.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3250 Series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||03.03.04||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3250 Series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||02.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||0,18||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||0,18||3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||0,18||3.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3250 Series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||02.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3250 Series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||02.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3250 Series User Manual (Windows)||01.00||19 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3250 Series User Manual (Mac)||01.01||40 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3250 Series User Manual (OS X 10.5)||01.00||41 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||01.06||215 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||01.06||129 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3250 Series- Getting Started Guide||01.00||2.9 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||02.00||395 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||0,18||87 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Series Setup Guide||V1||237 KB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.