Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction, IJ Start Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Canon PIXMA MG3550 Inkjet Photo Printers, Stylish as well as small All-In-One with Wi-Fi for sharing and utilizing from anywhere in your home. With quickly, high-quality print, copy as well as scan it also supports Google Cloud Print and also Apple AirPrint. Layout as well as Features, We evaluated the all-black version of the machine, though white is readily available as well as well as, according to the Canon item gallery, a bright red one could be in the offing. Whatever the colour, they’re neat boxes with rounded upright sides and remarkably small impacts. The FINE cartridge system with approximately 4800dpi print resolution supplies wonderful levels of detail. With a rapid A4 paper print rate of 9.9 ipm in mono and also 5.7 ipm in colour, it also publishes 10×15 centimeters indeterminate image in approx.
The Canon PIXMA MG3550 trend in consumable prices has actually been towards smaller sized distinctions between solitary cartridge costs and multi-cartridge packs, but right here it’s worth buying the twin-pack, as you obtain a few pounds each time. Making use of the XL variations of the cartridges, which use better value than the typical ones, gives page costs of 3.6 p for black as well as 7.7 p for colour. These are reasonable worths for this class of device– you always pay a little bit more for consumables when the rate of the printer itself is reduced. Download and install Driver Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printing Solutions app to print from, and also scan to, your mobile phone or tablet gadget and obtain remote access to numerous printer information such as the on-line handbook or current ink levels.
Apple AirPrint assistance is also provided. In addition Auto Power On automatically turns the printer on when you start printing. That’s when the printer’s closed up. When you open it for job, the supposed ‘fast-front’ design, which could be quickly, roughly increases the area the maker tackles the desk. The front cover folds up to become the paper feed tray and the exact same tray is utilized for both simple as well as photo paper– though not at the same time.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3550 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3550 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon MG3550 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG3550
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3550 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Review
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge
- PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge
- PG-240XL / CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download
|Functions||Print, scan, copy|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi|
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1152|
Pigment Black: 640
|Print Speed||Black: ~ 9.9 ipm|
Color: ~ 5.7 ipm
4.0 x 6.0″ borderless photo: ~ 44 seconds
|Ink Droplet Sizes||2.0 pl|
|Ink Type||Black: Pigment-based|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 black|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PG-240 Black Cartridge|
PG-240XL Black Cartridge
PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
CL-241 Color Cartridge
CL-241XL Color Cartridge
PG-240XL / CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
|Print Features||AirPrint, auto duplex print, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, calendar print, document printing, Full HD Movie Print, special filters, Google Cloud Print, mobile device printing, My Image Garden, photo printing, red-eye correction, trimming print, quiet mode, wireless printing|
|Image Sensor||Contact image sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Input: 48-bit|
|Scanner Features||Auto scan mode, attach to email scan, network scan, push scan, wireless scanning|
|Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.72 cm)|
|First Copy-Out Time||~ 22 seconds|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Number of Copies||1 to 21|
|Copy Features||Standard copy, borderless copy, fit-to-page|
|Paper Sizes||4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)|
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.5 x 11.0″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
US #10 envelopes
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper|
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: US #10 envelope
|Paper Capacity||Output: 100 sheets plain paper / 20 sheets 4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm) photo paper|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista (SP1, SP2), XP SP3 32-bit|
Mac: OS X 10.6.8 to 10.8
|Status Display||7-Segment LED Display, Wi-Fi LED|
|Features||FINE cartridge hybrid ink system, Creative Park Premium, Dual color gamut processing technology, quiet mode, FastFront, quick start|
|Dimensions||17.7 x 12.0 x 6.0″ (44.9 x 30.4 x 15.2 cm) with front cover retracted|
|Weight||11.9 lb (5.4 kg)|
|Package Weight||14.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.5 x 15.2 x 9.0″|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG3550
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG3550 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG3550
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG3550 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG3000. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|MG3550 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|MG3550 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MG3550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|MG3550 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|MG3550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.5 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|MG3550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|MG3550 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.