Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Canon pixma mg3620 color inkjet all in one printer ink, Making use Canon driver setup of the control panel, you can make copies to photo paper, yet just into 4 x 6-inch picture paper. You can not perform more complicated copy tasks since there is no actual copying software. The scanner lid uses up most of the top of the device; you raise it to reveal the scanner platen. To the left of the cover, a control panel with buttons lets you change between plain letter-size paper and 4 x 6-inch photo paper, however not other dimensions. There is only one paper tray, so you will certainly have to swap in photo paper when it’s time to print out pictures. You press the 4 x 6-inch picture paper all the way into the paper tray, yet the ridge developed by the input tray’s joint makes it challenging to eliminate added sheets. The MG3620 was a little sluggish to launch, taking 18.4 secs. But as long as you switch on the printer before you get your early morning coffee, you’re unlikely to observe that it starts up 6.5 seconds slower
The Canon Pixma MG3620 ($ 60) is a bare-bones wireless multifunction gadget for people that don’t want to pay extra for functions they don’t require. You won’t discover an LCD control panel for running operations, and also there’s no automatic document feeder (ADF) for copying or scanning multipage papers. However you will obtain a duplexer for making two-sided prints, and the MG3620 executes most jobs at better-than-average speeds. Essential, this tool supplies high-quality prints. The control panel also includes switches for color as well as black-and-white copies. Since there’s no LCD screen on the MG3620, you have to push the appropriate Copy switch repeatedly to make multiple duplicates. To establish the MG3620, you have to eliminate some tape and also insert both ink cartridges. If you insert the CD-ROM into your computer, the printer will simply trigger you to go to the business’s internet site to download and install the software. If you check out the Getting going brochure initially, you will certainly see the URL provided there. It was easy to obtain the printer linked to my wireless network. The arrangement software on my Windows machine walked me with the procedure.
It was easy to obtain the printer linked to my wireless network. The arrangement software on my Windows machine walked me with the procedure. The MG3620 was a little sluggish to launch, taking 18.4 secs. But as long as you switch on the printer before you get your early morning coffee, you’re unlikely to observe that it starts up 6.5 seconds slower. The Canon Pixma MG3620 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan as well as copy features, and Wi-fi networking. It collaborates with Windows, Mac OS. The multi-color ink cartridge must be changed when a solitary color goes out. The printer has no display screen. It lacks USB PictBridge for straight printing from cameras. It has Wireless PictBridge for direct printing from mobile gadgets that have this attribute. You can link directly to a COMPUTER with a USB cord, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. The Canon Pixma MG3620 gauges 6.1 inches high by 17.6 inches vast by 22.7 inches deep.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG3620 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG3620 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon MG3620 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG3620
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG3620 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Review
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XL Pigment Black Cartridge
- PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Colour Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 XL Colour Ink Cartridge
- 240XL/241XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3600 Driver Download
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7,15
Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm7,15
Colour: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm7,15
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi6
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi6
|Ink Compatibility||PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
PG-240 XL Pigment Black Cartridge
PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge
CL-241 Colour Ink Cartridge
CL-241 XL Colour Ink Cartridge
240XL/241XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing12, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+13, Full HD Movie Print9, Google Cloud Print5, Mopria Device Printing4, My Image Garden8, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app2, PIXMA Cloud Link14, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Special Filters, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 22 seconds7|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi17
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi17
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode16, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Colour Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Wi-Fi LED, FastFront, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app2, PIXMA Cloud Link14|
|OS Compatibility||Windows:19 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)10
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.22|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG3620
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG3620 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG3620
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG3620 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG2522 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG3620. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|PIXMA MG3620 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)||01.00||48 MB||Download|
|Canon MG3620 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,270833333||18 MB||Download|
|MG3620 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||37 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG 3620 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||01.02||9.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.01.03||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG3620 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||03.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||03.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||03.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||05.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||05.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||05.20||456 KB||Download|
|Canon MG3620 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.01||10 MB||Download|
|MG 3620 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.01||14 MB||Download|
|MG3620 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V3||3.5 MB||Download|
|MG 3620 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||03.20||90 KB||Download|
|Canon Pixma MG3620 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||05.20||75 KB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.