Canon PIXMA MG5720 Wireless Setup, Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The IJ Scan Utility Canon Pixma MG5720 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One delivers better output quality than most inkjet multifunction printers, No fax or automatic document feeder. Lacks Ethernet. making it ideal for home use or as a light-duty personal printer. After that, in the instance you are so curious about the benefits, it will certainly be a lot better for you to continue reviewing listed below. Well, the initial benefit that you can obtain from the Canon PIXMA MG5720 is that it has the remarkable 4800×1200 goes down per inch (dpi) printing resolution. This details resolution will make the printer able to create the vibrant as well as sharp printing results that could suit your needs and assumptions as well as possible. It is because this resolution will never ever allow the gadget miss out on any type of detail on the documents in any way. After that, the 2nd advantage that you could receive from the Canon PIXMA MG5720 is its exceptional attributes. A few of them that will actually swipe your interest are ChromaLife 100+ and the FINE ink technology. This, thinking about all of the advantages that you can obtain, it is clear that you will never ever regret having this printer to support you in the best means.
This, thinking about all of the advantages that you can obtain, it is clear that you will never ever regret having this printer to support you in the best means. The Canon PIXMA MG5720 is such a terrific choice that you much better take especially when you want to have the best devices in your working area. You need to select this printer since it can use you the various jobs which could be like printing, scanning, and copying. Every one of those functions will be the benefits that could make you able to obtain your functions done quickly and also successfully. So after that, you could actually enhance your performance at the office remarkably when you do your works utilizing this printer. Besides, this printer could likewise use you the significant benefits that you will love a lot. So, do not ever be shocked that you will certainly always get the lovely as well as eyes pleasing hard copies each time you apply the printer. So then, all parts of the data will be published as flawlessly as possible with terrific shade gradation also.
The mix of these 2 features could make the printer able to create the terrific and also mesmerizing photos. Additionally, the most effective feature of these features is that they could make the image last for a rather very long time. So after that, you could still appreciate the beautiful pictures you have actually published using the printer after many years to find. In addition, the Canon PIXMA MG5720 could provide you the very best printing speed also. This specific reality can be shown when the printer can make 12.6 pictures each min (ipm) for black as well as white and also 9.0 ipm for shade. This amazing printing speed will definitely help you to increase your performance at the workplace well.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG5720 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG5720 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon MG5720 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG5720
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG5720 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Review
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Grey XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Grey
- CLI-271 Black
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3052 Driver Download
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black, ESAT: 12.6 ipm
Color, ESAT: 9 ipm
Borderless 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm) Photo: 41 seconds
|Maximum Print Size||8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm)|
|Ink Droplet Sizes||2 and 5 pl|
|Ink Type||Pigment: Pigment black
Dye: Cyan, Magenta, yellow, black
|Ink Palette||Pigment Black, cyan, magenta, yellow, black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual cartridges|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
CLI-271 Cyan XL
CLI-271 Magenta XL
CLI-271 Yellow XL
CLI-271 Black XL
PGI-270 Pigment Black
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072
Pigment Black: 1,024
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 years in archival-quality photo album|
|Print Features||Apple AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria device printing, Photo printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, red-eye correction, image cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, wireless printing|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal / 24-bit external|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)|
|Scanner Drivers||TWAIN 1.9, WIA, ICA|
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|First Copy-Out Time||Color: 20 seconds|
|Number of Copies||Up to 99|
|Intensity Adjustment||9 positions, Auto|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 copy, auto exposure copy, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless copy, fade restoration, fit-to-page, frame erase copy, preset copy ratios, two-sided copy|
|Paper Handling||Input Cassette: 100 sheets plain paper
Output: 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm) photo paper
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″ (21.6 cm)|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm), 8 x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm), Letter, Legal, US #10 envelope|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||Up to 8.5 x 11″ (21.6 x 27.9 cm)|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Special Media Support||No. 10 envelopes|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0
|Wireless Printing Features||PictBridge|
|Direct Print Capable||Yes|
|Mobile Printing Features||Apple AirPrint
Google Cloud Print
PIXMA Cloud Link
Canon PRINT app
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista SP1, Vista SP2, 7, 7 SP1, 8, and 8.1
Mac OS X 10.7.5-10.10
|Status Display||2.5″ (6.4 cm) LCD touchscreen|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Humidity: 10 to 90%, relative non-condensing
Recommended Temperature: 59 to 86°F (15 to 30°C)
Recommended Humidity: 10 to 80%, relative non-condensing
|Storage Conditions||Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 5 to 95%, relative non-condensing
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Printing (Copy): 12 W
Standby (Minimum): 0.7 W
Off: 0.2 W
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.0 x 14.6 x 5.9″ (45.7 x 37.1 x 15.0 cm)|
|Weight||13.8 lb (6.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||17.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.7 x 18.8 x 8.4″|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG5720
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG5720 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG5720
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG5720 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG2522 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG5720. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|Canon MG5720 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,270833333||Download|
|PIXMA MG5720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||Download|
|MG 5720 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||Download|
|Canon MG5720 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||01.01||Download|
|Canon MG5720 ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.01.03||Download|
|MG 5720 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||Download|
|Canon MG5720 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||03.20||Download|
|Canon MG5720 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||03.20||Download|
|Canon MG5720 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||03.20||Download|
|Canon MG5720 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||05.20||Download|
|Canon MG5720 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||05.20||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||05.20||Download|
|PIXMA MG 5720 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||Download|
|Canon MG5720 series Getting Started (software installation part)||V1||Download|
|MG 5720 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||03.20||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||05.20||Download|
|MG 5720 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.00||Download|
|Canon MG5720 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.00||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.