Canon PIXMA MG5750 Wireless Setup, Printer Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The various another excellent point from the Canon PIXMA MG5750 that can most definitely excite you so well is its wonderful wireless printing functions, which are like Apple Print Air, Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi and also NFC connection, and so on. With improved PIXMA Cloud Link you could print images in seconds from Instagram Facebook and also Flickr and also print records from popular cloud services, such as GoogleDrive. Easily upload checked papers and also pictures to GoogleDrive and freshly added OneNote, Control, sight and also connect with convenience utilizing the huge, clear, 6.2 cm color display Control, sight and get in touch with convenience. The large 6.2 centimeters color display screen makes everything crystal clear, whether you’re picking functions, previewing photos or making use of cloud services. Plus there’s no waiting to begin printing thanks to Auto Power On.
All they will absolutely be able to make the decoration of your area come to be a lot more aesthetically beautiful. Additionally, it as a notable dimension of the 18×14.6 x6 inch (WxDxH), to ensure that you could easily relocate this printing tool on any type of offered areas in your functioning space securely. Take pleasure in minimal waste and also optimum cost savings. You only need to change the color that goes out thanks to private ink tanks. Plus you could print much more web pages for your loan utilizing optional XL inks and also save on paper with auto 2-sided printing. Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA MG5750 could likewise provide you the very best quality image printing results. It can be verified when the printer can generate the beautiful and brilliant photos with a noteworthy shade gradation.
So, it is actually no surprise if the pictures come out from the printer could appear so real and also eyes pleasing simultaneously. Thus, it is obvious that this printer can make you able to create the appealing images similar to a pro. Among numerous terrific points that you can discover on the Canon PIXMA MG5750 is its great panel control which is on the top front side of the printer. It will certainly offer you the easy to understand buttons as well as the 3 inch tinted LCD present that could direct you to operate the gadget optimally. Not only that, this printer likewise has the stylish as well as fantastic glossy framework which is supplied to you in two various shades (blank and white).
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Ink For Canon PIXMA MG5750“]
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Ink Cartridges
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2822 Driver Download
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Specifications
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black, ESAT: 12.6 ipm
Color, ESAT: 9 ipm
Borderless 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm) Photo: 41 seconds
|Maximum Print Size||8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm)|
|Ink Droplet Sizes||2 and 5 pl|
|Ink Type||Pigment: Pigment black
Dye: Cyan, Magenta, yellow, black
|Ink Palette||Pigment Black, cyan, magenta, yellow, black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual cartridges|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
CLI-271 Cyan XL
CLI-271 Magenta XL
CLI-271 Yellow XL
CLI-271 Black XL
PGI-270 Pigment Black
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072
Pigment Black: 1,024
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 years in archival-quality photo album|
|Print Features||Apple AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria device printing, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, red-eye correction, image cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, wireless printing|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal / 24-bit external|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)|
|Scanner Drivers||TWAIN 1.9, WIA, ICA|
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|First Copy-Out Time||Color: 20 seconds|
|Number of Copies||Up to 99|
|Intensity Adjustment||9 positions, Auto|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 copy, auto exposure copy, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless copy, fade restoration, fit-to-page, frame erase copy, preset copy ratios, two-sided copy|
|Paper Handling||Input Cassette: 100 sheets plain paper
Output: 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm) photo paper
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″ (21.6 cm)|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm), 8 x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm), Letter, Legal, US #10 envelope|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||Up to 8.5 x 11″ (21.6 x 27.9 cm)|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Special Media Support||No. 10 envelopes|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0
|Wireless Printing Features||PictBridge|
|Direct Print Capable||Yes|
|Mobile Printing Features||Apple AirPrint
Google Cloud Print
PIXMA Cloud Link
Canon PRINT app
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista SP1, Vista SP2, 7, 7 SP1, 8, and 8.1
Mac OS X 10.7.5-10.10
|Status Display||2.5″ (6.4 cm) LCD touchscreen|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Humidity: 10 to 90%, relative non-condensing
Recommended Temperature: 59 to 86°F (15 to 30°C)
Recommended Humidity: 10 to 80%, relative non-condensing
|Storage Conditions||Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 5 to 95%, relative non-condensing
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Printing (Copy): 12 W
Standby (Minimum): 0.7 W
Off: 0.2 W
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.0 x 14.6 x 5.9″ (45.7 x 37.1 x 15.0 cm)|
|Weight||13.8 lb (6.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||17.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.4 x 18.8 x 8.8″|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”OS Compatibility“]
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG5750 Wireless Setup:” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG5750
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma MG5750 Use Manual Online:” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Canon MG5750 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MG5750 How To Scan” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG5750
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG5750 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG5722 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG5750. A disk image will be created.
- Double click the disk image.
- Double click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
[su_spoiler title=”Scanner Driver and Software Download” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-1″ anchor=”Canon PIXMA MG5750 Scanner Driver Download”]
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.[/su_spoiler]