Canon PIXMA MG6800 Wireless Setup, Review Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon MG6800 series printer ws, first attribute from this printer that can undoubtedly aid you to get the best photo printing top quality is the FINE technology from Canon. This technology is put on the head of the cartridge. With this technology, you could ensure that this printer has the ability to offer you the sharp, vivid, as well as crisp color that you need for your photo print. As an enhancement to that, Canon PIXMA MG6800 is additionally affixed with five specific color tanks that will definitely be able to offer you the most effective color mix as well as precision that you require for your photo printing need. There will certainly be no more questionable photo or perhaps a photo that appears like an old picture. You will obtain the crystal clear photo that you want by printing your images utilizing this printer. the Pixma printed papers with clear, readable message that was mostly free of obvious errors. We did see some ink spots yet only under high magnifying. Image high quality rated among the most effective in our testimonial.
The Canon Pixma MG6800 has a typical 1-year warranty, which approaches various other inkjet printers. The firm provides both phone and e-mail support, however, there is no online chat choice and no way to reach support workers via social media sites. There are, however, plenty of assistance materials online, with a searchable guidebook, a troubleshooting guide, the solution to commonly asked questions and devoted assistance forums all offered through the Canon internet site. It does have good connection alternatives for smart devices and also tablets, thanks to Apple AirPrint for iPhones and iPads and Google Cloud Print for Android tools. You could likewise print wirelessly through Mopria-certified applications and also Canon’s own application, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY. the hat is because this printer has some great features that will certainly assist you to print the very best photos that you intend to print. There is simply absolutely nothing else similar to this outstanding printer for your image printing needs.
The Canon Pixma MG6800 is a suitable printer, provided you don’t require every improvement used by top cordless all-in-one printers like faxing or wired networking. Missing features apart, it’s one of the very best house inkjet printers we assessed, with the better-than-average file as well as photo printing that stands alongside the most effective printers we assessed. Printing an image using the common printer is something that lots of people do not intend to do. That is because the normal printer will offer you the regular photo printing high quality. If you want the fantastic picture printing quality, then you need to make use of Canon PIXMA MG6800 to print your picture.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG6800 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG6800 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon MG6800 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG6800
- 6 Canon PIXMA MG6800 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Review
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6821 Scanner Driver Download
|Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex)||Yes, Automatic|
|Speed Colour||Up to 9.7ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 15ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi Print|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||Colour:48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale:16 bit / 8 bit|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CIS colour scanner|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Speed||sFCOT: Approx 18 sec sFSAT: Approx 7.7ipm|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||7.5cm LCD Colour Touch Screen|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||100 Sheet Tray|
Barcodes & Labels
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||455 x 369 148mm – 6.4kg|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
In the Box
|In The Box||Printer, Power Cord, Manual and other documents, Setup Ink Tanks, Setup CD-ROM|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note:Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MG6800
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG6800 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MG6800
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MG6800 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG6851 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MG6851. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|Name Drivers||Version||File Size||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||48 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6800 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||0,270833333||19 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.00||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||01.02||9.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.01.03||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||03.20||236 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||03.20||213 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6821 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||03.20||204 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||05.20||614 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||05.20||277 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||05.20||456 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series Getting Started (software installation part)||V1||4.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||03.20||90 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||05.20||75 KB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.00||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6800 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.00||14 MB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.