Canon PIXMA MG6821 Wireless Driver Download and Instructions ManualCanon PIXMA MG6821
Canon PIXMA MG6821 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Setup and Software Scanner Driver Download and Instructions Manual – The Canon PIXMA MG6821 Driver Download comes with 2 Beginning brochures. Why 2? Because they’re the current basic foldouts with representations, with different web pages in English and also Spanish. And also since one of the three methods of installation– mobile devices, consisting of smartphones and also tablets- is much more intricate and differed compared to the by-now-standard USB and wireless-LAN arrangement routine. The PIXMA MG6821 is a perfect printer for tablet, smartphone, or cloud printing as well as it starts with the Canon PRINT application.5 The Canon PRINT app allows you to quickly print as well as scan from your mobile phones and preferred on-line cloud services. Extra highlights consist of attributes such as a 3.0″ LCD touch display that allows you to swiftly as well as intuitively operate your printer.The 5 private ink tanks enable you to generate phenomenal images and also sharp message documents, and also to just replace the ink that runs out, saving you time in between ink tank substitutes.
That’s not to say arrangement is intricate with this printer simply that there are much more choices to think about, such as whether you’re making use of an Android or iPhone smart device (and also if iPhone, whether with or without a cordless router). Credit rating where credit rating schedules: The instructions are clear. The PIXMA line’s configuration layouts never leave you really feeling shed at sea, as some others do. Canon maintains it genuine. That part of establishing the PIXMA MG6821 took us only around 5 mins. You are after that offered an option of additional to include, including the customer handbook, an XPS driver. My Printer (for troubleshooting), My Image Garden (vibrant design templates for cards, occasions, and calendars), Quick Menu (a hub for launching printer-related information and also applications), as well as Easy-WebPrint Ex-Lover (for printing Website and also modifying what really printing). We discovered that any kind of combination of these that included the Quick Menu implied, remarkably, more than 20 minutes added to the installment time.
The Quick Menu (allow’s call it “QM”) should have a better look. As you can see, it looks like a carpenter’s ideal angle, and beings in the right-hand edge of the display. The Canon PIXMA MG6821 is as excellent an illustration amongst printers of this as any kind of we have actually seen in recent years of evaluating. Canon lists this printer for a $149.99 MSRP. Some electrical outlets were offering it for that at this November 2016 writing, as well as at that rate, it’s playing from its organization. We’ve also seen some resellers discount it from eviction to around $100, however, and below it remains in a much more comfortable area. To highlight this, nevertheless, we was initially mosting likely to need to reach take a close take a look at it– both the excrescences and also the beauty marks.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG6821 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG2520 Instruction Installation
- 3 Canon PIXMA MG6821 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6821 Review
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL,
- CLI-271 Cyan XL,
- CLI-271 Magenta XL,
- CLI-271 Yellow XL,
- CLI-271 Black XL,
- PGI-270 Pigment Black,
- CLI-271 Cyan,
- CLI-271 Magenta,
- CLI-271 Yellow,
- CLI-271 Black.
- Windows: Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac: Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android,
- Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices23
|Printing Technology||ChromaLife100+ inkjet system with FINE print head technology|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black, ESAT: 15 ipm
Color, ESAT: 9.7 ipm
4 x 6″ Borderless Photo: 41 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3072
Pigment Black: 1024
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 or 5 picoliter|
|Ink Type||Dye: Cyan, magenta, yellow, black
Pigment: Pigment black
|Ink Palette||Cyan, magenta, yellow, black, pigment black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual cartridges|
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 years in archival storage|
|Print Features||Apple AirPrint, auto 2-sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, special filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (memory card), photo printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Printing Solutions, print from email, red-eye correction, image cropping, quiet mode, web template print, wireless PictBridge, wireless printing|
|Number of Copies||Max: 99|
|First Copy-Out Time||Color: 18 seconds|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25-400% in 1% units|
|Intensity Adjustment||9 positions, auto intensity (AE copy)|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 copy, auto exposure copy, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless copy, fade restoration, fit-to-page, frame erase copy, photo reprint, preset copy ratios, two-sided copy|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Color: 48-bit input / 24-bit output
Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit output
|Reflective Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)|
|Scanner Drivers||Windows: TWAIN 1.9, WIA
Mac OS: ICA
|Scanner Features||Auto scan mode, push scan, network scan, wireless scanning|
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″ (21.6 cm)|
|Maximum Printable Area||8 x 13.7″ (20.3 x 34.8 cm)
8.5″ (21.6 cm) wide for borderless
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm), 8 x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm), Letter, Legal, A5, A4, B5, Envelope DL, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Custom: 3.5 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″ (8.9 x 12.7 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm)
|Media Weight||17-28 lb (64-105 gsm)|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Paper Capacity||Output Tray: 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheet 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm) photo paper|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Wireless Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi|
|Memory Card Compatibility||SD & SDHC
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
miniSD & miniSDHC (with adapter)
microSD & microSDHD (with adapter)
Memory Stick Micro (with adapter)
|Wireless Range||164′ (50 m) indoors|
|Wireless Security||WEP (64/128-bit), WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), administration password|
|Mobile Printing Features||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Print from E-mail, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista SP1, Vista SP2, 7, 7 SP1, 8, 8.1
Mac OS X 10.7.5-10.10
iOS, Android, Windows RT, Amazon Fire
|System & Software Requirements||Windows
Internet Explorer 8 or later
3 GB free hard disk space
1024 x 768 display resolutionMacintosh
Safari 5 or later
1.5 GB free hard disk space
1024 x 768 display resolution
|Display||3″ (7.6 cm) LCD touchscreen|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Humidity: 10 to 90%, relative non-condensing
Recommended Temperature: 59 to 86°F (15 to 30°C)
Recommended Humidity: 10 to 80%, relative non-condensing
|Storage Conditions||Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 5 to 95%, relative non-condensing
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Printing (Copy): 12 W
Standby: 0.8 W
Off: 0.2 W
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18 x 14.6 x 5.9″ (455 x 369 x 148 mm)|
|Weight||14 lb (6.4 kg)|
|Package Weight||17.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.8 x 18.8 x 8.4″|
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Instruction Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Wireless Setup
- All manners of protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit. Open up the printer’s paper output tray. Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel. Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover. Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon MG2520 driver program. Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG2520 for Mac
- Draw your web browser and look under this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2520 for Windows
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon MG2520 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma MG2520 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma MG2520 printer is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG6821 Software and Driver Download
|Drivers and OS||Version||SIZE||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows/Vista/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows/Vista/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows/Vista/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows/Vista/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows/Vista/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.2||9.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821 series Getting Started (software installation part)||V1||4.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.20||90 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.20||75 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||17 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||14 MB||Download|
Canon Driver Setup Download Our only provides original drivers that we have quoted from the official web canon. If you find a link error please notify us via the contact form.