Canon PIXMA MG7720 Wireless Setup and Printer Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Setup, Instruction Manual and Software Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG 7720 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer, print quality as well as comfort of use of the vital benefits of this printer is black, and has an extra packaging in scanning and also copying capacities too. This printer uses print resolution of 9600 x 2400 optimized dpi with accelerate to 15 ipm in black as well as 10 ipm in color. Canon PIXMA 7720 MG Series automatic duplexing update the printer with two-sided printing paper easily. Added printer can deal with the documents as much as 8.5 x 14 “as well as has a 3.5” shade touchscreen that enables people to swiftly and also conveniently check up and also readjust the settings. It has many approaches for printing as well as packed with attributes like AirPrint.
It is expensive yet it is able to run as a printer that can print the image, as well as likewise simply by the nature of the picture printing is very great, as we will engage in extra in the future. this is not they are not efficient in print all sort of outcomes; they should nevertheless use them to do so is wasteful is likewise pricey to utilize printer ink for printing a photo of 9 organisation documents or discussions. Canon PIXMA MG7720 Driver Download and install has the ability to perform scanning and copying is also feasible thanks to the 8.5 x 11.7 “flatbed with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. Extra MG7720 has a checklist of various other innovative characteristics, considerably CD/ DVD printing contains the owner as well as the card port for immediately obtain media from an electronic camera and also a selection of other phones.
Furthermore, it has Wi-Fi with NFC for tap-to-connect capabilities along with a much more traditional USB 2.0 as well as Ethernet for connecting to a computer system or residence. Aside from printing photos better, the professional variation of the class talked about below as well as also much of their associates that are not really made to print a paper web page consisting of text as well as graphics, whether it is financially practical to do a lot on them. Canon Pixma MG7720 is available in a number of shades, consisting of black, white, red, and also gold, and also compared with family members of this printer is less expensive, it comes with a bigger selection of convenience and performance features.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MG7720 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MG7720 Setup Manual and Instruction Inslatallation
- 3 Canon PIXMA MG7720 Printing Does Not Start
- 4 Canon PIXMA MG7720 Software and Driver Download:
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Review
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Ink Cartridges
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Black
Canon MG7720 OS Compatibility
- Windows: Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac: Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android,
- Windows RT22, and Amazon Fire devices
Recommended Driver : Canon PIXMA MG6620 Driver Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Specifications
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black, ESAT: 15 ipm
Color, ESAT: 10 ipm
Borderless 4 x 6″ Photo: 21 seconds
|Maximum Printable Area||8.5 x 14.0″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm)|
|Ink Droplet Sizes||1, 2, and 5 picoliters|
|Ink Type||Pigment: Pigment black
Dye: Cyan, Magenta, yellow, gray, black
|Ink Palette||Pigment Black, cyan, magenta, yellow, gray, black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||6 individual cartridges|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
CLI-271 Cyan XL
CLI-271 Magenta XL
CLI-271 Yellow XL
CLI-271 Grey XL
CLI-271 Black XL
PGI-270 Pigment Black
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 5,632
Pigment Black: 1,024
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 years in archival-quality photo album|
|Print Features||AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, CD/DVD printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, grayscale printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria device printing, Canon PRINT app, Photo direct printing (Memory Card), photo printing, PIXMA Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), print from email, red-eye correction, image cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, wireless printing|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Color: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
Grayscale: 16-bit internal / 8-bit external
|Maximum Scan Size||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)|
|Drivers||TWAIN 1.9, WIA, and ICA|
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|First Copy-Out Time||Color: 19 seconds|
|Number of Copies||Up to 99|
|Intensity Adjustment||9 positions, Auto|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 copy, auto exposure copy, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless copy, disc label copy, fade restoration, fit-to-page, frame erase copy, photo reprint, preset copy ratios, two-sided copy|
|Paper Handling||Lower Cassette: 125 sheets plain paper
Upper Cassette: 20 sheets 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm) photo paper or 10 sheets 5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm) photo paper
|Maximum Paper Width||8.5″ (21.6 cm)|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm), 8 x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm), Letter, US #10 envelope|
|Borderless Photo Sizes||Up to 8.5 x 11.0″ (21.6 x 27.9 cm)|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc
|Special Media Support||Disc media, envelopes|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0
100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T Ethernet
|Compatible Memory Cards||SD Card
miniSD Card (with adapter)
miniSDHC Card (with adapter)
microSD Card (with adapter)
microSDHC Card (with adapter)
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro (with adapter)
|Wireless Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi|
|Wireless Printing Features||PictBridge
|Direct Print Capable||Yes|
|Mobile Printing Features||Apple AirPrint
Google Cloud Print
Print from E-mail
PIXMA Cloud Link
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista SP1, Vista SP2, 7, 7 SP1, 8, and 8.1
Mac OS X 10.7.5-10.10
|Status Display||3.5″ (8.9 cm) LCD touchscreen|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Humidity: 10 to 90%, relative non-condensing
Recommended Temperature: 59 to 86°F (15 to 30°C)
Recommended Humidity: 10 to 80%, relative non-condensing
|Storage Conditions||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 5 to 95%, relative non-condensing
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Printing (Copy): 15 W
Standby (Minimum): 0.9 W
Off: 0.2 W
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.2 x 14.6 x 5.9″ (43.7 x 37.1 x 15.0 cm)|
|Weight||17.4 lb (7.9 kg)|
|Package Weight||20.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.5 x 18.6 x 8.8″|
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Setup Manual and Instruction Inslatallation
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG7720 For Windows
- Click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers
- Connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file .
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file.
- It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG7720 For Mac Os
- Download the file Canon MG7720 Pixma.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
How to Setup Wireless Canon Pixma MG7720
- Click Add a printer Canon MG7720.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
- If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.
- If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver. Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Printing Does Not Start
- Make sure that the power plug is securely plugged in, then press the ON button to turn the machine on.
While the ON lamp is flashing, the machine is initializing. Wait until the ON lamp stops flashing and remains lit.
- When printing large data such as a photo or graphics, it may take longer to start printing. While the ONlamp is flashing, the computer is processing data and sending it to the machine. Wait until printing starts.
- Make sure that the machine is connected to your computer properly.
When the machine is connected to your computer with a USB cable, make sure that the USB cable is securely plugged in to the machine and the computer, then check the followings:
- If you are using a relay device such as a USB hub, disconnect it, connect the machine directly to the computer, and try printing again. If printing starts normally, there is a problem with the relay device.Consult the reseller of the relay device for details.
- There could also be a problem with the USB cable. Replace the USB cable and try printing again.
When you use the machine over LAN, make sure that the machine is set up to be used over network correctly.
- Is the access point mode enabled?
When you print using a mode other than the access point mode, disable the access point mode in advance.
- If you are printing from the computer and there are any unnecessary print jobs, delete them.
Deleting the Undesired Print Job
- Make sure that your machine‘s name is selected in the Print dialog box.
The machine will not print properly if you are using a printer driver for a different printer.
Make sure that “Canon XXX series Printer” (where “XXX” is your machine‘s name) is selected in the Print dialog box.
- To make the machine the one selected by default, select Set as Default Printer.
- Check6 Configure the printer port appropriately.
Make sure that the printer port is configured appropriately.
- Log on as a user account with administrator privilege.
- Select items as shown below.
- In Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, select Control Panel from the Settings charm on Desktop > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- In Windows 7, select Devices and Printers from the Start menu.
- In Windows Vista, select the Start menu > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Printers.
- In Windows XP, select the Start menu > Control Panel > Printers and Other Hardware > Printers and Faxes.
- Open the properties of the printer driver for the machine.
- In Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7, right-click the “Canon XXX Printer” icon (where “XXX” is your machine‘s name), then select Printer properties.
- In Windows Vista or Windows XP, right-click the “Canon XXX Printer” icon (where “XXX” is your machine‘s name), then select Properties.
- Click the Ports tab to confirm the port settings.
Make sure that a port named “USBnnn” (where “n” is a number) with “Canon XXX Printer” appearing in the Printer column is selected for Print to the following port(s).
- When the machine is used over LAN, the port name of the machine is displayed as “CNBJNP_xxxxxxxxxx”. “xxxxxxxxxx” is the character string generated from the MAC address or a character string specified by the user when setting up the machine.
- If the setting is incorrect:Reinstall the MP Drivers with the Setup CD-ROM or install them from our website.
- Printing does not start even though the machine is connected to the computer using a USB cable and the port named “USBnnn” is selected:In Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, select My Printer on the Start screen to start My Printer. If My Printer is not displayed on the Start screen, select the Search charm, then search for “My Printer“.Set the correct printer port on Diagnose and Repair Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to set the correct printer port, then select your machine‘s name.In Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, click Start and select All programs, Canon Utilities, Canon My Printer, Canon My Printer, then select Diagnose and Repair Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to set the correct printer port, then select your machine‘s name.If the problem is not resolved, reinstall the MP Drivers with the Setup CD-ROM or install them from our website.
- Printing does not start even though the port named “CNBJNP_xxxxxxxxxx” is selected when the machine is used over LAN:Launch IJ Network Tool, and select “CNBJNP_xxxxxxxxxx” as you confirmed in step 4, then associate the port with the printer using Associate Port in the Settings menu.If the problem is not resolved, reinstall the MP Drivers with the Setup CD-ROM or install them from our website.
- Is the size of the print data extremely large?
Click Print Options on the Page Setup sheet on the printer driver. Then, set Prevention of Print Data Lossin the displayed dialog to On.
* When On is selected for Prevention of Print Data Loss, print quality may be reduced.
- Restart your computer if you are printing from the computer.
Canon PIXMA MG7720 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon MG7720 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows /Vista)||0,270833333||20 MB||Download|
|MG 7720 series Full Driver & Software Package(Windows /Vista/XP)||01.00||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX(Windows /Vista/XP)||04.07.00||58 MB||Download|
|MG7720 series MP Drivers(Windows /Vista/XP)||01.00||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7720 My Image Garden(Windows /Vista/XP)||03.05.00||294 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7720 My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||03.03.00||293 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7720 Quick Menu (Windows /Vista/XP)||02.06.01||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7720 My Printer(Windows /Vista/XP)||03.03.00||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7720 Easy-WebPrint EX(Windows /Vista/XP)||01.06.00||15 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7720 Easy-PhotoPrint EX(Windows /Vista/XP)||04.05.00||58 MB||Download|
|MG 7720 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||01.01||8.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.01.03||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG7720 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.07.00||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||03.05.00||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||03.02.00||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||02.01.06||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.06.01||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||04.06.00||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||02.06.01||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||03.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||03.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||03.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||05.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||05.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||05.20||456 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|MG7720 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|MG7720 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|MG7720 series / MG6800 series Getting Started (software installation part)||V1||4.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||05.20||75 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||03.20||90 KB||Download|
|MG 7720 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||01.00||16 MB||Download|
|MG7720 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||01.00||19 MB||Download|
Canon IJ Setup Download Our only provides original drivers that we have quoted from the official web canon. If you find a link error please notify us via the contact form.