Canon PIXMA MX452 Wireless Setup, Fax Setup, User Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The PIXMA MX452 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One supplies exceptional high quality, convenience and simplicity to your home office. Canon MX452 Fax Setup The prints quality provided by Canon PIXMA MX452 does not need to be asked anymore because it has a sufficient print high quality you would expect along with prints from any type of pharmacy prints. It has 2.3 pages each min (ppm) on monochrome printing rate, while for executing 4-by-6 image printing, it has 2 mins 3 secs on speed. As multifunction printers, this system could has reduced capacity in paper handling, as well as only 30-pages for supporting the Automatic Document Feeder when performing fax job. However, if you are searching for more than an average multifunction tool which has cost-effective rate, make sure to lead your alternative right into this tool. This mobile printing usage could do not just print to, but additionally scan from, the printing device.
Designated as multifunction printers (MFPs), Canon PIXMA MX452 already win your heart, as devoted consumer of Canon, since it has ability to do the multifunction job in only one device, such as prints, scans, and fax. And also, aimed for business function, this device likewise works as standalone device for photo copier as well as faxing, with 30-page capability to manage on its paper tray as automatic record feeder (ADF), Canon MX452 Fax Setup specifically in letter-sized flatbed yet can do for legal-sized pages, also. There are additionally extra attributes on this printer you will certainly never ever discovered on previous series, such as Auto Duplexer Printer, where you can take care of two-sided printing instantly, and also USB-key link where to conserve your checked record. As soon as you have downloaded and install the Canon’s Access Point and turned on the mode, you do not require any type of Wi-Fi connection anymore since this feature lets your mobile device linked.
Canon MX452 Fax Setup For those who seeking printer in practical usage, the selection comes to Canon PIXMA MX452 given that it is sustained with Wi-Fi connection where you could share this printer with one more individual on your workplace by connecting the gadget and the devices into the similar network connection. Sadly, it could a little frustrating if you use this printer as shared printer amongst 4 to 5 individuals because the paper tray can only handle regarding 100-sheets. So, in stressful printing obligation, the paper tray will certainly typically clear out as well as you have to add additional paper more frequently. Carry out mobile printing likewise added functions you could find in Canon PIXMA MX452 since it supported Air-Print printing gone for Apple-based mobile phone, while for Android user, you can download and install Canon’s totally free Android-based application.
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Ink For Canon PIXMA MX452“]
- 1 Canon PIXMA MX452 Ink Cartridges
- 2 Canon PIXMA MX452 Specifications
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MX452
- 5 Canon MX452 Printer Manual Installations
- 6 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MX452
- 7 Canon PIXMA MX452 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MX452 Ink Cartridges
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink
- PG-240 Black Ink
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink
- CL-241 Color Ink
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Download
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA MX452 Specifications
|Printing Technology||Color inkjet|
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: 9.7 ipm
Color: 5.5 ipm
4.0 x 6.0″ Photo: 46 seconds
|Ink Droplet Sizes||2.0 and 5.0 pl|
|Ink Type||Black: Pigment-based
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 black, 1 color|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink
PG-240XL XL Black Ink
PG-240 Black Ink
CL-241XL XL Color Ink
CL-241 Color Ink
|Print Archival Life||Up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album|
|Print Features||AirPrint, Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote, Wireless Printing, 2-line LCD|
|Image Sensor||Contact image sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||Flatbed: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
ADF: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Interpolated Resolution||Up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Scan Area||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.72 cm)
ADF: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax)|
|Transmission Speed||Black: ~ 3 seconds/page
Color: ~ 1 minute/page
|Dialing Options||19 speed dial locations, Group Dialing, Redial|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Remote Reception|
|Copy Speed||Up to 4.7 ipm color|
|Number of Copies||1 to 99|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF)|
4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
US #10 envelope
|Borderless Photo Sizes||4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: US #10 EnvelopeChlorine-free paper can be used
|Paper Capacity||Input Tray: 100 sheets
ADF: 30 sheets
|Special Media Support||US #10 envelopes|
|Interface||Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Bluetooth 2.0 (optional)
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later
|Status Display||2-line LCD|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.1 x 15.2 x 7.9″ (46.0 x 38.6 x 20.1 cm)|
|Weight||19.0 lb (8.6 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.5 x 11.0 x 18.5″|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”OS Compatibility“]
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[su_spoiler title=”Setup For Windows” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
[su_spoiler title=”Setup For Mac” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MX452 Wireless Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MX452
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma MX452 Use Manual Online” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Canon MX452 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MX452 How To Scan” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MX452
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MX452 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MX452 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MX452. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
[su_spoiler title=”Scanner Driver and Software Download” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-1″ anchor=”Canon PIXMA MX452 Scanner Driver Download”]
Canon PIXMA MX452 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.[/su_spoiler]