Canon PIXMA MX522 Wireless Setup, Fax Setup, User Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The PIXMA MX522 also permits you to transform your office into a picture lab. Print beautiful, borderless5 photo laboratory top quality images as much as 8.5″ x 11″ in dimension. My Image Garden6 software makes organizing as well as printing your pictures fun and also easy with excellent facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and more. PIXMA MX522 wireless1 printing is facilitated from many different tools. The printer comes with built-in Wi-Fi for printing and also scanning throughout your home from computers and compatible mobile devices.2 It also consists of AirPrint which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch gadgets. An incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, a Dual Function Panel and also FastFront are just a few of the functions that can aid raise effectiveness in your home office.
The Canon PIXMA MX522 With 4800 x 1200 optimum color resolution4 and the FINE Cartridge System suggests excellent company file printing as well as efficiency while built-in imaging technology guarantees the integrity of originals are preserved with each copy and also scan.ts Full HD Movie Print function takes a frame from an HD flick tape-recorded on a compatible EOS, PowerShot, or VIXIA cam or camera and also prints it as a picture, ensuring you never ever miss out on a photo opportunity while shooting video clip. In addition, the included My Image Garden software helps arrange your images as well as includes features such as face acknowledgment, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, and also Automatic Layout Suggestion. As part of the Chromalife100 system, the printer outputs borderless images that last up to 100 years when printed with choose Canon ink as well as paper and saved in an archival-quality image cd.
The MX522 includes a scan resolution of approximately 1200 x 2400 dpi optical. Scanning can be launched from a computer or from the device itself. The scanner immediately identifies whether you are scanning an image or record and also applies the suitable setups. Must the record or photo have to be retouched, Auto Document Fix and also Auto Photo Fix II right concerns such as faded text, over or under-exposure, and also inaccurate complexion. The 30-sheet auto document feeder lets you scan, copy, as well as fax multipage records in a single step as well as can deal with web page evaluate to 8.5 x 14″. In addition, you could scan records straight to Evernote and gain access to as well as browse them from any web-connected computer or gadget.
- 1 Canon PIXMA MX522 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA MX522 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon MX522 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MX522
- 6 Canon PIXMA MX522 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA MX522 Review
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink
- PG-240 Black Ink
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink
- CL-241 Color Ink
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download
|Copy Speed||Up to 4.7 ipm color|
|Number of Copies||1 to 99|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Bluetooth 2.0 (optional)
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later
|Status Display||2.5″ LCD|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.1 x 15.2 x 7.9″ (46.0 x 38.6 x 20.1 cm)|
|Weight||19.0 lb (8.6 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.2 x 18.6 x 11.2″|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MX522 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MX522
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MX522 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MX522
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MX522 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG2522 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MX522. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|PIXMA MX522 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||57 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||3 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||11 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.4 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4.4 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||12 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 Getting Started Guide||V1||3.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX522 Setup Guide||V1||504 KB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.10||469 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.90||74 KB||Download|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.