Canon PIXMA MX535 Wireless Setup, Fax Setup, User Manual Instruction, IJ Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Canon PIXMA MX535 With Design and Features, Just regarding all of Canon’s all-in-ones have the same basic shape, with a deeply chamfered top, over a rather huge body. you do not need any Wi-Fi connection anymore because this feature lets your smart phone linked into printer by using USB cable. In the other hand, both attributes have comparable function. The prints high quality offered by Canon PIXMA MX535 does not have to be asked any longer since it has a good enough prints quality you would anticipate as well as prints from any pharmacy prints. It has 2.3 web pages per min (ppm) on monochrome printing rate, while for doing 4-by-6 picture printing, it has 2 mins 3 secs on speed. As multifunction printers, this system may has lower ability in paper handling, in addition to only 30-pages for supporting the Automatic Document Feeder when carrying out fax job.
The Canon Pixma MX535 is an all-in-one printer, offering a lot of connection choices to print from a range of cordless tools. It consists of print, copy, fax and scan functions, and produces great-quality colour scans. Yet how well – as well as promptly – does it print? We’ve tested this wi-fi all-in-one printer to figure out. or the house and also small office. The PIXMA MX535 has a whole lot to supply for most likely under ₤ 100, though it’s challenging to confirm the final cost, as the maker is new and yet to be priced quote commonly from online suppliers. The 4 switches on the left button in between copy, fax, scan and also setting modes, and also in the centre is a 2-line by 16-character mono LCD present. Although this has no backlight, we had no trouble reading it under typical overhanging illumination.
In this device the substantial impact is raised when you open it for printing, by its difficult system of fold-down, pull-out, swing-out and also flip-over paper trays, which almost doubles its deepness. Establish into the scanner’s leading cover is a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), with a fold-over cover, which opens to become the record feed tray. The control panel is established right into the leading edge of the ADF as well as is well set out for the functions the equipment offers. This mobile printing usage can do not just print to, however additionally scan from, the printing tool. Once you have actually downloaded the Canon’s Access Point and triggered the setting.
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Ink For Canon PIXMA MX535“]
Canon PIXMA MX535 Ink Cartridges
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA MX535 Specifications
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: 9.7 ipm
Color: 5.5 ipm
Borderless 4 x 6″ photo in 46 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 1,152
|Ink Droplet Sizes||2 or 5 pl|
|Ink Palette||Cyan, magenta, yellow, black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 x Color
1 x Black
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
|Paper Handling||Sheet Feeder: 100 sheets
Automatic Document Feeder: 30 sheets
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm)
5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm)
8 x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm)
Letter: 8.5 x 11″ (21.6 x 27.9 cm)
Legal: 8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm)
US #10 Envelopes: 4.13 x 9.50″ (10.5 x 24.1 cm)
|Paper Types||Plain, super high gloss, glossy, semi-gloss, matte, envelope|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||Flatbed: 1,200 x 2,400 dpi
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal
|Reflective Scan Area||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)
ADF: 8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to USB|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps|
|Transmission Speed||Black: Approximately 3 seconds per page
Color: Approximately 1 minute per page
|Memory||Approximately 50 pages|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Copy Speed||Color: 4.7 ipm|
|Copy Features||AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom|
|Paper Handling||Automatic document feeder|
|Wireless Standard||802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity|
|Wireless Printing Features||AirPrint
Google Cloud Print
PIXMA Printing Solutions
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 8.1, 8, 7 SP1, 7, Vista SP2, Vista SP1, XP SP3 (32-bit)
Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.9
Mobile: iOS, Android, Windows RT
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.1 x 15.2 x 7.9″ (46.0 x 38.6 x 20.1 cm)|
|Weight||18.7 lb (8.5 kg)|
|Package Weight||22.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.3 x 18.7 x 10.7″|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”OS Compatibility“]
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MX535 Wireless Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA MX535
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma MX535 Use Manual Online” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Canon MX535 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA MX535 How To Scan” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA MX535
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA MX535 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MX535 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon MX535. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
[su_spoiler title=”Scanner Driver and Software Download” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-1″ anchor=”Canon PIXMA MX532 Scanner Driver Download”]
Canon PIXMA MX535 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.[/su_spoiler]