Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Setup, Fax Setup, User Manual Instruction, IJ Start Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon is created to be your reliable buddy with printing, scanning, copying, and also faxing all possible from a single, fairly small device. Printing is of top quality with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and also five-color ink system that will supply sharp pictures as well as records. It additionally features rates of up to 15 ipm in black and 10 ipm in shade in addition to automatic duplexing. Additionally, the printer features 100-sheet front as well as back trays for managing different media from 4 x 6″ approximately 8.5 x 14″ in size easily. Scanning, copying, and also faxing are implemented as a result of the execution of both an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed in addition to a 20-sheet automatic paper feeder, which supports papers as much as 8.5 x 14″. The TR8520 features an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp images as well as can produce a shade copy in just 19 seconds.
Additionally, thanks to built-in USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and also Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity, you can quickly connect a mobile phone or mobile device for direct printing and scanning. General procedure is user-friendly thanks to making use of a 4.3″ touchscreen LCD on the control panel. You can even print directly from an electronic camera’s SD flash memory card thanks to a built-in slot on the printer. Furthermore, with support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, the Canon PRINT application, and also a lot more solutions, you will certainly have the ability to swiftly and also quickly deal with almost any tool in your home. Printers for the office have been getting considerably smaller sized and the Canon Pixma TR8550 is an archetype. With all of the flaps as well as extending trays folded up away.
It’s little larger than Canon’s family members oriented picture printers and also yet it incorporates a 100-sheet major paper tray, a 20-sheet rear paper tray for picture paper as well as envelopes and also a 20-sheet automatic file feeder (ADF) on the top. The Canon Pixma TR8550 is a four-in-one, which implies the print, scan, copy as well as fax boxes are all ticked, this is a feature-rich maker and Canon has actually succeeded to include luxuries like a 4.3-inch touchscreen and also Bluetooth connection for the money. Bluetooth praises the integrated Wi-Fi and also makes it even less complicated to ensure a secure cordless connection with a smartphone to ensure that you can make use of the useful Canon Print friend application, while the touchscreen makes it easy to use and also keep an eye on at a glimpse.
- 1 Canon PIXMA TR8520 Review
- 2 Canon PIXMA TR8520 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Canon TR8520 Printer Manual Installations
- 5 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA TR8520
- 6 Canon PIXMA TR8520 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Review
- PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Yellow Ink Tank
- PGI-280 XL Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Yellow Ink Tank
- PGI-280 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Yellow Ink Tank
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed||Black: 15 ipm|
Color: 10 ipm
Borderless 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm Photo: 37 seconds
|Ink Palette||Pigment Black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual cartridges|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink Tank|
CLI-281 Black Ink Tank
CLI-281 Cyan Ink Tank
CLI-281 Magenta Ink Tank
CLI-281 Yellow Ink Tank
PGI-280 XL Pigment Black Ink Tank
CLI-281 XL Black Ink Tank
CLI-281 XL Cyan Ink Tank
CLI-281 XL Magenta Ink Tank
CLI-281 XL Yellow Ink Tank
PGI-280 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tank
CLI-281 XXL Black Ink Tank
CLI-281 XXL Cyan Ink Tank
CLI-281 XXL Magenta Ink Tank
CLI-281 XXL Yellow Ink Tank
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3072|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit|
|Maximum Scan Area||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7″ / 21.6 x 29.7 cm|
ADF: 8.5 x 14″ / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
|First Copy-Out Time||Color: 19 seconds|
|Duplex Copying||Yes, manual with ADF|
|Transmission Speed||Black: 3 seconds|
Color: 60 seconds
|Fax Memory||250 pages|
|Paper Handling||Rear paper tray|
Front paper cassette
Automatic document feeder
|Minimum Paper Size||4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm|
|Maximum Paper Size||8.5 x 14″ / 21.6 x 35.6 cm|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper|
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
|Paper Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm / 10 sheets 5 x 7″ / 12.7 x 17.8 cm photo paper|
Front Paper Cassette: 100 sheets plain paper
ADF: 20 sheets
|Special Media Support||U.S. #10 envelopes|
Bluetooth 4.0 LE
|Wireless Printing Features||Canon PRINT App|
Google Cloud Print
PIXMA Cloud Link
Mopria Device Printing
|Compatible Memory Cards||SD|
Windows 10 Mobile
|Control Panel||4.3″ / 10.9 cm touchscreen LCD|
|Dimensions||17.3 x 13.8 x 7.5″ / 43.9 x 35.1 x 19.1 cm (closed)|
|Weight||17.5 lb / 7.9 kg|
|Package Weight||22.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.4 x 20.1 x 10.3″|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA TR8520
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon TR8520 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA TR8520
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA TR8520 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the MG2560 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon TR8520. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
|Canon TR8520 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon TR8520 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon TR8520 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon TR8520 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon TR8520 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon TR8520 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.