Canon PIXMA TS3120 User Manual and Software, Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS3120 IJ start Setup App, Wireless Driver Connect, Software Installation, Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Mac and Linux – Light-weight and also easy-to-use with either USB 2.0 or wireless Wi-Fi connectivity, the white PIXMA TS3120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will certainly assist you deal with your house’s necessary printing demands. It additionally includes an all-in-one style that uses scanning and copying in addition to printing, offering you with one small service. Prints themselves are sharp and vibrant due to using a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and also the FINE Hybrid Ink System. Likewise, it functions relatively quickly with speeds of up to 7.7 ipm in black and 4 ipm in color. Scanning as well as copying isn’t excluded either with an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with a 600 x 1200 dpi resolution helping to develop thorough photos from your originals.
The Canon PIXMA TS3120 You can also print directly from the Cloud and social media sites. The small size of the printer permits you to fit this printer wherever you locate it most practical. Take the problem out of printing so that you can be more creative and also efficient. General operation is facilitated with a 1.5″ section LCD and buttons offering access to particular setups and modes. Additionally, it includes a 60-sheet rear paper tray that can deal with a range of media from 4 x 6″ as much as 8.5 x 14″ in dimension. If you intend to print or scan straight from or to a mobile phone or tablet the TS3120 makes that simple as well with support for Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT application, Google Cloud Print, as well as a lot more.
The Canon Pixma TS3120 is a compact and flexible printer that is flawlessly matched to handle your daily record prep work jobs with ease. The Canon PRINT application enables you to effortlessly print your favored pictures or vital records from your smart device, tablet, or laptop over Wi-Fi.
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Review
- PG-245/PG-245XL: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246/CL-246XL: Dye-Based Color InkFINE Ink Cartridge & Fill Volume
- PG-245 BK (8.9 ml) STD / (12.0 ml) XL
- CL-246 Color (9.0 ml) STD / (13.0 ml) XL
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16[/su_tab]
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless)
Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm
Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||PG-245/PG-245XL: Pigment Black Ink
CL-246/CL-246XL: Dye-Based Color InkFINE Ink Cartridge & Fill Volume
PG-245 BK (8.9 ml) STD / (12.0 ml) XL
CL-246 Color (9.0 ml) STD / (13.0 ml) XL
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4”x6”, 5”x7”, Square (5” x 5”)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper / 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″x7” & 5″x5” photo paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless ScanningLine Scanning Speed
Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.5 ms/line
Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line
|Color Depth||16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel)
8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter)|
|Other Features||1.5″ Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1
Mac: Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PIXMA TS3122 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool
My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden)
Quick MenuMOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID)
Canon PRINT app
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Closed: 17.2″ (L) x 12.5″ (W) x 5.8″ (H)
With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2″ (L) x 21.8″ (W) x 5.8″ (H)
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Instruction Installation
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Wireless Setup
- All manners of protective measure must be taken off of your printer. Lift up the cover of the printer’s scanner unit. Open up the printer’s paper output tray. Take out the cartridge holder and take off protective materials of it likewise.
- Place one end of the power cord into the correct interface on the printer and connect the other end to the wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on to select your language preference on the operation panel. Press the OK button.
- Turn it back off. Open the scanner cover. Place the ink cartridge holder back to its place. Close scanner cover. Turn the printer on. Press setup button and select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Select Easy Setup, press OK. Select Access Point, press OK. Enter WEP key, press OK.
- Place the setup CD into CD-ROM’s tray. Insert the tray.
- Run the canon TS3122 driver program. Select the country you reside at the moment. Select Next.
Choose Easy Install. Install the program.
- Select “Use printer on network”. Click next.
- After the program is done detecting printer, find your own on the list. Click Next.
- Wait for program installation. Click complete.
- Printer Application Menu appears on the computer screen indicating that the printer is ready for use.
How to Setup Canon Pixma TS3120 for Mac
- Draw your web browser and look under this website.
- Find the Support and Drivers on that website.
- On the list of Product Type, find Consumer and Home Office option.
- On the list of Product Family, choose Printers.
- Find your printer model and click on the link next to it.
- Find the Operating System dropdown menu. Find the matching version of Mac OS X.
- Download the proper driver.
- Upon downloading, double click on the file and a new window will appear. Double click on the proper file and installation begins.
- Click Continue twice. Select Install.
- Plug the printer to Mac with USB cable. Turn the printer on.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS3120 for Windows
- Keep in mind that following instructions that your Windows prompts is essential for the drivers to install properly and establish a working connection with the printer.
- Turn your Canon TS3120 printer off. It must be turned off during first few steps until you are asked to turn it on.
- Your printer should come with a USB cable. Connect the printer with the computer through proper ports, both on your computer and the printer.
- Turn the printer Canon Pixma TS31202 on now.
- On your computer, find the “Start” button and click the button to bring forth the Control Panel window. On the window, locate the Hardware and Sound option. Look for Devices and Printers and select “Add a Printer” option. Navigate to “Local Printer”. Note the port the printer uses to connect to the computer. Click on that port.
- A window will pop up. On that window, select “Canon” and find the model of the printer you own. Click Next.
- Choose a name to identify the printer and click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be shared or not. Click Next.
- Specify whether you want the printer to be primary printer or not. Click Next.
- The Canon Pixma TS3122 printer is ready for use.