Canon PIXMA TS3125 Wireless Setup, Fax Setup, User Manual Instruction, IJ Start Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – The IJ Cannon Set up PIXMA TS3125 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer reacts to commands provided right from your mobile phone. It teams up with both Apple and likewise Windows computer as well as additionally creative gadgets. Meet the cordless PIXMA TS3125, the small, affordable printer for all your house printing needs. With the PIXMA TS3125 quickly print papers, kinds and also concert tickets and also wonderful looking borderless photos. With AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print, the PIXMA TS3125 makes it very easy to print wirelessly from your much-loved gadgets. XL Cartridges – For When You Need To Print More, The PIXIMA TS3125 is compatible with optional XL ink cartridges – which can assist in saving you loan, print much more when you require to, as well as extend the time between replacing ink cartridges.
IJ Start Cannon Set up PIXMA TS3125, Welcome to cost effective cordless printing at home. This Canon PIXMA cordless inkjet printer includes the PIXMA Cloud Link for printing right from the cloud. Canon PIXMA TS3125 details ink storage tank, Replace the ink container you require when its color goes out. 4 dye-based inks create dazzling tones in photos, along with likewise the pigment-based black ink creates crisp message. Common paper dealing with Up to 60-sheet basic paper or 20-sheet photo paper capacity.1.5″ LCD show, Easily input commands for printing, copying in addition to scanning directly from the printer. You can in a similar way take a 4 × 6 indeterminate print in 65 secs. The scan feature creates 600 × 1200 dpi optical resolution prints. You can feed up to 60 paper sheets to the printer’s back tray.
The Pixma TS3125 little 100-sheet capacity of the paper closet is additionally a trouble, along with it’s something additionally usual in residence printers. Truly, we were simply able to load stressing 90 sheets maximum. Perhaps it isn’t an issue for those that print usually, nevertheless constant printers will definitely the tiny capability intensifying, is a duplex printer, able to print on both sides of the web page promptly. And additionally, a back paper tray materials you an added 100-sheet ability of average paper or 20 sheets of thicker photo paper. Canon actually brought the back paper tray back.
- 1 Canon PIXMA TS3125 Review
- 2 Specifications
- 3 Canon PIXMA TS3125 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 4 Troubleshooting
- 5 Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA TS3125
- 6 Canon TS3125 Printer Manual Installations
- 7 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA TS3125
- 8 Canon PIXMA TS3125 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA TS3125 Review
- PG-243 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-244 Color Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 XL Color Ink Cartridge
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Maximum Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ / 21.6 x 29.7 cm|
|First Copy-Out Time||Color: 27 seconds|
|Wireless Printing Features||Canon PRINT App
Google Cloud Print
PIXMA Cloud Link
Mopria Device Printing
Windows 10 Mobile
|Control Panel||1.5″ / 3.8 cm LCD|
|Dimensions||17.2 x 12.5 x 5.8″ / 43.7 x 31.8 x 14.7 cm (closed)|
|Weight||8.5 lb / 3.9 kg|
|Package Weight||11.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.0 x 15.7 x 7.6″|
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA TS3125 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA TS3125
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon TS3125 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA TS3125
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA TS3125 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the TS3125 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon TS3125. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
Canon PIXMA TS3125 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.