Canon PIXMA TS5151 Wireless Setup, Fax Setup, User Manual Instruction, IJ Start Setup Pixma and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac – Canon’s PIXMA TS5151 is a premium all-in-one inkjet colour printer excellent for home use, ideal for running lovely indeterminate photos and files. Publish, scan or duplicate, it has built-in Wi-Fi and also Bluetooth and sustains numerous wireless printing alternatives so it’s straightforward to print from your wise device. With simple controls and also a colour display screen fronting a small space-saving body, it’ll neatly and easily satisfy all your house publishing demands. Immaculate Publishing Print at a resolution of as much as 4800 dpi and enjoy thorough colour pictures and images in addition to clear, well specified message papers. With rates of 13.8 ipm for black and also white printing and 6.8 ipm for colour, you can obtain your hands on a borderless 10x15cm (4 × 6) image in 43 seconds.
Room Conserving The TS5151 has been created with an affordable footprint and also space-saving layout in mind. With elegant contoured styling, it’ll fit neatly as well as almost into your home or office. Twin feeder style suggests you can load photo paper and ordinary paper at the same time. Remarkable Wireless Built-in Wi-Fi and also Bluetooth Low Energy offers you seamless wireless printing from your cell phone, tablet, PC or Wi-Fi allowed electronic camera. With assistance for Apple Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria for Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and also the Canon PRINT app, you’ll constantly have the ability to discover one of the most hassle-free method to escape your records (Bluetooth print and check is just offered on Android gadgets). PIXMA Cloud Web link enables you to publish from preferred social networking websites as well as other cloud services. Or, obviously, print right from USB cord.
Convenient Control The TS5151 includes a clear colour 6.2 cm LCD display on the tiltable front panel and also user friendly buttons for fast as well as simple control. Reliable Ink You can purchase optional XL ink cartridges to publish even more web pages and also save you replacing them so usually if you publish a lot, while automatic 2-sided printing saves money on paper. Accessories Included: Beginner Ink Cartridges Set Up CD Power Line Handbook Ready to publish? See to it you never run out of ink. Click on this link to purchase ink for the Canon PIXMA TS5151.
- 1 Canon PIXMA TS5151 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
- 2 Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA TS5151
- 3 Canon TS3125 Printer Manual Installations
- 4 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA TS3125
Canon PIXMA TS5151 Setup Installation For Mac and Windows
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA TS5151
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon TS3125 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA TS3125
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA TS3125 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the TS3125 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon TS3125. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.