Canon PIXMA TS6020 Review, IJ Start Setup Software Driver Download, Instructions Manual & Wireless Setup For Windows, Linux, Mac – The Canon’s Pixma TS6020 printer has an organization which will be set up to be suitable along with your apparatus. Now, you are operated by by the printer utilizing the apparatus that you have can be. It’s going to be be more clear-cut as you never should cease any USB to collect info toto use the apparatus which you’ve got up. Some adjustments are Just contacted by Canon PIXMA TS6020 you’re your cellphones that are intelligent as well as notebook tablets not to mention you’re likely to undoubtedly possess the information you will want. It is actually like having some kind of you fingers that are within since which it is possible to execute great deal of things getting a printer. Any way, the printer by-choice assists one to do great deal of professions including publication on CD/DVD/ Graphics Documents Bluray Discs as well as tons of others. The printer in operation will not limits your effectiveness. The printers similarly contain suggestions Google Files to be sent, along with Google Cloud Printing mix, empowering G-Mail add-ons, e-mails.
Efficient Principle TS6020 Pixma, together with qualified, the refined along with Wifi Nearby Location Community, produced it possible for Gray Canon PIXMA TS6020 Business Wi Fi All in one Inkjet Printer from Guideline provides you with publication, check, as well as Copying measurements jointly with might immediately find an area in the home. Guideline Programs Motorist Able To only take excellent treatment of of several posting occupations, the displays which are house or TS6020 graphics, including statement a print quality of 4800 x 1200 dpi for well de fined, obvious images. Also, it uses A-5-color printer software for color precision at the same time as finest quality along with may possibly print AT prices of as much as 1-5 ppm in dark as well as five ipm in along with. Canon Driver PIXMA 6020 TS Series Automatic duplex printing could be provided in order to steadfastly keep up the hypothesis is that.
This 6 Private Ink System establish inside the printer is much better create the result which is amazing. You can even find only simply how Guideline TS6020 in enjoyable you with programs which is thoughtful enhances its performance. This printer may be a hero to suit your needs. For file management that’s essential, the TS6020 shows a double application with a-t as well as equally a leading cassette -Beam that’s back, both capable of take 100 sheets of papers. For easy to use control over your printer, the top cell uses A3″ touchscreen LCD. Additionally, depending in your established up, you can join the printer acquiring border of USB 2.0 or Wifi Nearby Region Community. Wi fi alternatives include creating straight from a phone number which is s-Mart to this, in addition, to aid for lots of cloud printing choices.
[su_tabs active=”3″][su_tab title=”Ink For Canon PIXMA TS6020“]
- 1 Canon PIXMA TS6020 Ink Cartridges
- 2 Canon PIXMA TS6020 Specifications
- 3 Troubleshooting
- 4 Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA TS6020
- 5 Canon TS6020 Printer Manual Installations
- 6 How to Scan With Canon PIXMA TS6020
- 7 Canon PIXMA TS6020 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Ink Cartridges
- PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-271 Black Ink Tank
- CLI-271 Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-271 Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-271 Yellow Ink Tank
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver Download
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Specifications
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed||Black: 15 ipm
Color: 10 ipm
4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm Photo: 39 seconds
|Ink Palette||Pigment Black
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual cartridges|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink Tank
CLI-271 Black Ink Tank
CLI-271 Cyan Ink Tank
CLI-271 Magenta Ink Tank
CLI-271 Yellow Ink Tank
PGI-270 XL Pigment Black Ink Tank
CLI-271 XL Black Ink Tank
CLI-271 XL Cyan Ink Tank
CLI-271 XL Magenta Ink Tank
CLI-271 XL Yellow Ink Tank
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Maximum Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ / 21.6 x 29.7 cm|
|Copy Speed||Color: 19 seconds|
|Paper Handling||Rear paper tray
Front paper cassette
|Minimum Paper Size||4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm|
|Maximum Paper Size||8.5 x 14″ / 21.6 x 35.6 cm|
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
|Paper Capacity||Rear Paper Tray: 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm photo paper
Front Paper Cassette: 100 sheets plain paper
|Special Media Support||U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Wireless Printing Features||Canon Print App
Google Cloud Print
PIXMA Cloud Link
Mopria Device Printing
|OS Compatibility||Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista SP2
Mac OS X 10.8.5 to macOS 10.12
Windows 10 Mobile
|Control Panel||3″ / 7.6 cm touchscreen LCD|
|Dimensions||14.7 x 12.5 x 5.5″ / 37.3 x 31.8 x 14.0 cm|
|Weight||13.6 lb / 6.2 kg|
|Package Weight||17.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.5 x 17.5 x 8.3″|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”OS Compatibility“]
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
[su_spoiler title=”Setup For Windows” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
[su_spoiler title=”Setup For Mac” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Setup” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Steps Instructions Wireless Setup For Canon PIXMA TS6020
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press the OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press the OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press the OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press the OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma TS6020 User Manual Online” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
Canon TS6020 Printer Manual Installations
- Reproduction, diversion or copying of any text, photo or image published in the Online Manual (hereinafter referred to as “this guide”), in whole or in part, is prohibited.
- In principle, Canon shall change or delete the contents of this guide without prior notice to customers.
- In addition, Canon may suspend or stop the disclosure of this guide due to unavoidable reasons.
- Canon shall not be liable for any damage suffered by customers as a result of changes in or deletion of information in this guide, or suspension/stoppage of disclosure of this guide.
- Although the contents of this guide have been prepared with utmost care, please contact the service center if you find any incorrect or missing information.
- In principle, the descriptions in this guide are based on the product at the time of its initial sale.
- This guide does not disclose the manuals of all the products sold by Canon.
- See the manual supplied with the product when using a product that is not described in this guide.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA TS6020 How To Scan” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″]
How to Scan With Canon PIXMA TS6020
- One step Download Drivers
- Type PIXMA TS6020 in the “Enter a Model” and click GO.
- In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended.
- Please click the Select button next to the TS6020 series Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click the Download button.
- If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
- Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
- Double click Driver Canon TS6020. A disk image will be created.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon PIXMA TS6020 Software and Driver Download:” style=”fancy” icon=”folder-1″ anchor=”Canon PIXMA TS620″]
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Scanner Driver Software Free Download
[table id=5 responsive=scroll /]
Canon Pixma IJ Setup – will give you the official driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.[/su_spoiler]