HP Officejet Pro 8630 Wireless Setup, Printer Scanner Software Driver Download, Manual Instruction Installation For Mac and Windows -The HP OfficeJet Pro 8630 makes an honest attempt at adapting to the needs of the mobile business. Wireless printing and the 4.3-inch touch screen interface are designed to allow you to connect to the printer from anywhere in your office or from wherever you may be out of the office. When you’re in the office, the company says the printer lets you operate it remotely from a Near Field Communication-enabled smartphone or tablet. However, in our review we found that easier said than done, If you’re away, the device lets you order printing via email, too. Just email a print job directly to your printer. It will be finished and waiting when you get back. The only thing you need to remember is to keep your printer full of paper.
HP claims the Officejet Pro 6830 can manage 18ppm mono and 10ppm color. In our tests, which measure from pressing Print to the last page arriving in the output tray, we saw 10.7ppm on our five-page mono test. This rose to 13.8ppm, around three-quarters of the rated speed and good throughput. The five-page text and color graphics printed at 4.6ppm, which is less than half the spec and a 20-page mono document printed duplex gave 7.1 sides per minute, which is fair, slowed only by the drying time between printing sides.
Additionally, the 8630 offers almost any feature you can think of for an MFP. It also offers core functions include the ability to print and fax over a network. The 8630 printers also can work as a standalone copier, fax machine, and email sender. Also, it allows you to scan to and print from a USB Flash disk or mobile printing as well. Moreover, if you connect it directly to a network by Wi-Fi or Ethernet, you can print to it via a Wi-Fi access point on your network using AirPrint with iOS devices or Android, and BlackBerry devices.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 PRINTER SETUP
Installation Instruction for HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printer
- Turn ON The HP Officejet Pro 8630 PRINTER.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the HPOfficejet Pro 8630printers.
- Go to HPOfficejet Pro 8630 Driver and click 123.hp.com/HPOfficejet Pro 8630Check now. This will identify any out-of-date or missing drivers and software automatically (or) you can Click→Go to download the driver
- If HP Officejet Pro 8630 setup prompted, select a method to identify your printer model, and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Click Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or Click→Basic Drivers for other driver options.
HP Officejet Pro 8630PRINTER WIRELESS Setup
With this mode of wireless connection, we don’t have to use network SSID or password. It connects automatically.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS.
- Computer with the dynamic IP address.
- 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4GHz connection.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Install printer software:
- Download the software HP website 123.hp.com/HP Officejet Pro 8630
- The HP Officejet Pro 8630setup software you download must be compatible with both the HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer and the computer OS you’re using.
- Next, you have to select the network type.
- Click, Yes, send my wireless settings to my HP Officejet Pro 8630 all-in-one Wireless Printer
- Begin installing.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printer setup:
- Download and Install the printer driver to your computer from
- Select ’auto wireless connect,’ and the rest of it will be taken care of by itself.
- During establishing the connection, your 123.hp.com/HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer will not be connected to the internet.
Driver and software
|HP Officejet Pro 8630 Mobile Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||32.3|
|HP Officejet Pro 8630Mobile Firmware Update||1828A|
HP Officejet Pro 8630 ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
HP Easy Start